Quality Replacement Windows for Kansas Homes
Replacing your old, drafty windows with new, energy efficient windows from Truett Roofing will not only make your home look better, you’ll also enjoy immediate savings on your monthly utility bills. If you are not convinced of the value of replacement windows, take a few minutes to answer the following questions:
- During a cold spell, do you feel a cool draft from your windows even when they are closed?
- Do your curtains move despite being next to a closed window?
- Has sunlight streaming through your windows faded carpets or upholstery on your furniture?
- Does condensation or ice form on the inside of your windows in cold weather?
- Are you tired of hearing your home heating system “kick on” all to frequently during the winter months?
- Does your home air conditioner run constantly but fail to keep your house cool in July and August?
- Are you simply paying too much to the electric company, gas company or oil dealer to heat and cool your home?
- Are your windows more than 10 years old?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you have a problem with your windows. Truett Roofing can help.
Our high performance vinyl replacement windows are a significant upgrade over inefficient “construction grade” windows installed in most homes. Our windows feature the following benefits:
- Weathertight-performance with engineered energy efficiency
- Insulated vinyl frame that is sturdier and more durable than any other frame material
- Fusionwelded-seams on the frame and sash
- Energy glass package featuring two or three pane “sandwich” to create a thermal energy barrier
- Full perimeter weather stripping
- Choice of frame finishes and color
- Custom sized and manufactured for a perfect fit in your home
- Limited lifetime warranty
It is time you stepped up to replacement windows from Truett Roofing. You’ll see an immediate change in the look of your home, the functionality of your windows, and savings on your monthly utility bills.